Dry Powder fire extinguisher 1kg
PS1-X ABC is a stored pressure, multi-purpose dry powder fire extinguisher with
pressure gauge. Wide operating temperature range –30°C + 60°C, ensures suitability
for use in low-temperature countries. Certified to the Pressure Equipment Directive
PED 97/23/EC, to the Marine Equipment Directive MED 96/98/EC and EN3-7.
100% of the fire extinguishers are checked by an electronic helium leak detection
Ideal for domestic kitchens and small vehicles
Capacity is 1 kg.
Fire Extinguisher 2kg Carbon Dioxide
Fire Extinguisher ideal for use on live electrical and electronic equipment
5kg CO2 Fire Extinguisher
5kg CO2 Fire Extinguisher for use on electrical and electronic equipment
First Aid kit small
This first aid kit includes:
- Washproof Plasters – Assorted (40)
- Self Adhesive Finger Bandages – Medium – 3.5cm x 3.5cm (2)
- HSE First Aid Dressing – Medium – 12cm x 12cm (2)
- HSE First Aid Dressing – Large – 18cm x 18cm (2)
- Eye Pad Dressing with Bandage (2)
- Microporous Tape – 2.5cm x 5m (1)
- Conforming Bandage – 7.5cm x 4m (1)
- Disposable Non-Woven Triangular Bandage (2)
- Moist Saline Cleansing Wipes (20)
- Universal Tough Cut Scissors (1)
- Blue Nitrile Powder Free Disposable Gloves – Large (Pair) (6)
- Foil Blanket (1)
- Resuscitation Aid with One-Way Valve (1)
- First Aid Guidance Leaflet (1)
- Burn Dressing – 10cm x 10cm (1)
First Aid kit Medium 1-20ppl
- BS 8599-1 is the new standard for workplace first aid kits.
- The contents were established to reflect the changing needs of the workplace.